La Hacienda Lodge
Old Grand Port, Mosque Road
La Hacienda Lodge is located in the heart of Grand Port surrounded by luxuriant native forests, offering guests a truly ecological experience and overlooks the first port.
Grand Port is named after the village of 'Old Grand Port' which saw the first Dutch landing and the first port of the island. It is centered on the town of Mahébourg on the coast, inside the Grand Port Bay. Built by the Dutch and later taken over by the French, the town is a reminder of the colonial past of the island.
Booking request — La Hacienda Lodge
Please fill the form below and we will contact you along with your booking confirmation and further details.
The property contains four unique guest houses, the smaller bungalows (Hare, Day Gecko and Butterfly), can each accommodate 2 persons and the larger one (Pink Pigeon), can accommodate 4 persons. ; each secluded and surrounded by private gardens and with both mountain and sea views.
- Mosquito protection on window openings
- Radio and CD player
- Satellite TV
- Wireless internet
- Personal safe
- Toaster oven
- Bed linens
- For an additional person, the sofa bed can be used.
Besides all these, the guest house also provide the following services:
- Maid service six days a week (not on Sundays)
- 24 hour security guard
- Daily breakfast
- Parking facilities
- Swimming pool
- Barbeque facilities
- Telephone service
- Baby cots and baby chairs
- Airport transfers
- Mountain Biking
- Self-guided exploration of the fauna and flora
- Bird watching
- Self-guided walking and hiking tours in the valley
- Mountain Biking
- Sea Kayaking
Breakfast is displayed in a basket and delivered directly to the room. Currently, La Hacienda does not offer lunch or dinner.
- Visits to the museums of Grand Port and Mahebourg
- Blue Bay Marine Park (Visit, snorkeling and diving)
- Ile aux Aigrettes Nature Reserve
- Vallée de Ferney
- Catamaran Trips
- Tea Route
- Fishing in the lagoon with local fishermen
- Mahebourg market on Mondays
As the bungalows are self contained, guests can buy their groceries from the nearby supermarkets and
prepare their meals or they can also experience the local cuisine in restaurants found in Mahebourg and Blue Bay.
Do you need to rent a car?